Pay Exchanger Term of Services
A) General Terms:
- By placing any order via Mobile, Skype, Social Media, Email or website or using any of our service you automatically agree with our term and conditions.
- By using our services or visiting our website, Only you are responsible for all of your actions and reaction caused.
- We are not responsible for any other website, payment processor or any program, Payments, Fraud or any thing else, we are just facilitators and providing information or some related services only. we don’t have direct or indirect relation with any other website or company.
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account/service at any time, for any valid reason and without warning or notice. If we decide to give a notice, we will notify you by e-mail. If you are caught cheating in any way, your account, service or payment will be suspended without notice. Please note due to the proprietary nature of our monitoring system, we’re not able to disclose any detailed information nor discuss the reason.
- Only for Clients from Pakistan, Govt Bank transfer tax 0.3% which is implemented on 15-07-2015 will be applied sometime and sometime not, depends on available Non-taxable daily fund transfer limit in our banks.
B) E-Currency Exchange:
- we do not offer any currency exchange service for liquid money, e-currency exchange service is to provide you solution for exchange your credit which are equal to 1 USD with some other payment option over internet only, our main service is to offer withdraw or deposit service for different payment option online.
- If you like to buy/sale/Exchange/deposit/withdraw you must need to confirm order and account via our official Phone Number 0314-3172322 or by visiting our office.
- We don’t offer any security or guarantee of payment once it successfully credited in your account, although if any thing happened like reversal/dispute etc than we will corporate as much possible to solve the issue but there will be No refund from our end. We ensure our clients that in case of dispute or payment reversal we always do security measurements at our best level, if the problem is caused by our service we don not provide guarantee for Resolution but will be working for you to get the issue fixed as soon as possible. We are not responsible for any order or deal which is done on Skype, twitter or Facebook.
c) Transaction Rules
- In order to process exchange order, use is require to provide effective and correct personal and financial information
- We can verify your provided information anytime with or with notice
- To complete exchange we reserve the right to ask about funds source from user
- We can decline order for valid but confidential reasons which some time can not be disclosed with user.
- User always pay advance to get started with the exchange order
- Pay Exchanger is not responsible if you provide wrong bank or e-wallet information and we sent money to that account.
- We will not accept the transfer by a third party. Users must transfer to us in their own name to finish the transaction.
- Users must guarantee that the funds transferred to us are their own property and have the right to dispose it.
- User is always responsible for his funds in-case of reversal or dispute.
- We are only responsible for the funds transferred to you in this transaction. After transaction, we will not take responsibility for your future operation or use of the funds.
D) Liability :
- PayExchanger.com team members or its owner will not be liable for Hacking attempts, delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, Script or server bug, war, terrorism, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government, Reviews or hold on payments from payment processor or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. PayExchanger.com reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms and conditions or terminate services any time and without notice.
- PayPal: (c.2.1) By using our service you agree that you will not disclose our PayPal account ID or any information to any one and even not to PayPal. (c.2.2) We do not offer PayPal exchange, its basically a withdraw or deposit service. (c.2.3) By disclosing to PayPal that you are involved in PayPal exchange, your PayPal account will be suspended. (c.2.4) We are not responsible by any means, for PayPal, disputes, Payment reversal or account limitation problem. We do our level best to measure security to avoid any problem, although we will be always working with you for solution as much possible in case of any problem. (c.2.5) For PayPal Verification service, our job is to only get your account verified, there is not any kind of liability by any means. (c.2.6) By using Pay For Me Service you agree to our term and conditions, and again there is not kind of liability from our end by any means if some problem or issue caused.
- Payza, Skrill, WebMoney: All above mention term and conditions for PayPal in Section C.2.1 to C.2.6 apply for Payza and we are not responsible for any kind of dispute or fund reversal. Again, we will be working with you to resolve issue if ever cause and we will try our best to get issues resolved for you as soon as possible if ever caused.
E) Refund Policy:
- All payments and purchases are services rendered and non-refundable and non-reversible.
- If we approve some refund, there will be $1+5% minimum and $10+9% maximum refund fee on total amount.
- By filling any dispute by any means against our service you directly abuse our term and conditions and we will legally in position to take possible action against you.
- All charge backs or reversed transactions made on your payments will lead to an immediate account, service or payment suspension.
- Any kind of approved refund due to any reason can only be claimed with in 30 days of service request, if your refund approved, it can take 10 to 180 days for payment which depends on nature of refund.
- Copyright : PayExchanger.com is copyright 2009 to 2013. You are prohibited from distributing, reselling, recoding, modifying or copying PayExchanger.com at all times.